New Way Reading Scheme
Proven success with generations of children
This popular series combines a strong phonics focus with clear structure and humorous content to provide bright and attractive decodable texts, providing straight forward progression with eight levels of reading material to support pupils from 4 to 8 years.
Used by generations of children learning to read, these books offer a clear structure with colourful, humorous content.
New Way Provides
- Stimulating and motivating stories with proven child appeal
- Additional resources at every level based around every core and platform title
- A high degree of phonic reinforcement in the early stages
- Engaging illustrations offering comprehensive visual support for words presented in the text
- Easy start Books are designed to precede the core books and smooth the transition between each level. Frequent phonic repetition promotes and learning and enables children to approach the Core Books with confidence.
- Core Books support developing readers and encourage fluency – introducing new vocabulary through the use of phonic, picture, semantic and contextual clues.
- Platform Books follow Core Books to provide a wide reading experience at a similar level of difficulty and help pupils to develop their confidence in their reading ability
- Parallel Books provide extra reading material to reinforce the vocabulary of the Core and Platform books
Each set of Phonic Copymasters covers two levels and provides differentiated resources to:
- Support your struggling readers and reinforce the skills covered in the reading books
- Stretch your more able readers with extension worksheets
- Help you plan lessons for classes of all abilities.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.