Oxford Senior Atlas for Southern Africa
The Oxford Senior Atlas for Southern Africa is part of an excellent, ground-breaking series based on the most up-to-date cartography available. While focusing attention on key skills and knowledge in the senior curriculum, it offers fresh perspectives on a wide range of topics and is designed to encourage learners to think laterally and critically about the world they live in.
- The most up-to-date maps available for South Africa and the world.
- Clear guide to map and atlas skills.
- Fascinating sections of South African and world history.
- A wealth of clear data on topical issues. Index.
- A companion Teacher's Resource Book with worksheets and ideas for lessons.
South African history
South and Southern Africa: thematic maps
South Africa: Provinces, World History
World maps: thematic
Full colour maps, charts, graphs, tables, satellite images, photos
Secondary school Human and Social Sciences, Geography, History students. Also a resource for undergraduate Geography students at universities and trainee teachers at colleges.